This job is no longer accepting applications.
Faraday Future (FF) is a California-based mobility company, leveraging the latest technologies and world's best talent to realize exciting new possibilities in mobility. We are producing user-centric, technology-first vehicles to establish new paradigms in human-vehicle interaction. We are not just seeking to change how our cars work â€“ we are seeking to change the way we drive. At FF, we are creating something new, something connected, and something with a true global impact.
As the 3D Artist, you will be responsible for creating photo realistic 3D renderings and videos from automotive CAD data within the Design Group. Under direction of the Sr. Visualization Design Manger, your focus will be supporting external marketing requests which could include 3D renderings, animations, videos, or motion design using an offline rendering package. In addition to external requests, your secondary role will be to support the internal requests of the cross-function design teams.
- Must have 3-5 years of experience in automotive visualization for marcom at either an OEM or agency setting.
- Be able to come up with creative solutions for CGi requests and concept design for creative proposals.
- Strong understanding of lighting principles, HDRi, backplates and photography
- Shader and texture creation, UV mapping
- Camera creation for videos, rigging / flights for basic animations, compositing, and general video editing skills.
- Experience working in a render layer workflow, compositing layers, photo retouching, post effects and color correction.
- Proficient in an offline rendering tool such as Maya / Redshift (First Choice), 3DSmax / Vray or C4D / Octane etc.
- Experience setting up scenes from CAD data.
- Adobe Photoshop and After Effects proficiency
- S./B.A. in Photography, Art, Transportation, Industrial Design, VFX or Related Field.
- Technical Pipeline experience, automating scripts
- Motion graphic experience, Interaction UX/UI Design
- Extended knowledge of 3D visualization specific hardware, and render farms.
- Experience with substance 3D tools, quixel megascans
- Nuke experience
- All candidates must submit a portfolio/personal website to be considered for this position.
Perks + Benefits
- Stock options for every employee
- Healthcare + dental + vision benefits (Free for you/discounted for family)
- 401(k) options
- Free parking, EV charging + carpool reimbursement
- Culturally diverse, progressive atmosphere
- "Soul of Faraday" community outreach team
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Global intelligent mobility ecosystem company focused on empowering people everywhere to live, move, connect, and breathe freely