Senior Game Developer (Remote Only)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Team 21 Studio, LLC is searching to expand our existing team with a Senior Game Developer to assist with our Virtual Reality (VR) massively multiplayer online role-playing game project. This position will work with the existing team to add features, refine functionality, optimize for performance, and assist in general development.
• Implement and test new game features • Learn existing internal solutions
• Work with development staff to review code across the team
• Follow design direction from directors
• Track and resolve defects
• Maintain strict non-disclosure agreement guidelines
Required Qualifications & Skills:
• A passion for game development, MMORPGS, RPGs, and/or VR melee combat games
• 10+ years general C family language Development
• 5+ years of Unity game development experience
• 3+ years VR development experience including both Quest and PCVR
• Experience with professional development, SDLC, testing, and operations.
• Experience with network (multiplayer) programming
• 3+ years custom shaders (using ShaderLab/HLSL)
• Experience with profiling and optimization
• Appetite to learn new technologies, methodologies, and implementations of code
• Strong communication and collaboration skills
• Writing clean, well-commented, maintainable code
• Experience with Photon Realtime networking
• Experience with Databases (SQL, MySQL, etc)
• Ability to visualize 3D domains and solutions
• Remote only
• US Based hourly independent contractor position
• 9-12 month initial commitment
• 25-30 hrs/ week
Your application has been successfully submitted.
To bring the worldwide gaming community together through engaging, exciting entertainment in Virtual Reality.