Tech Lead (Mobile Games)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Tastypill is a fast-growing tech company focused on creating the most innovative hyper casual games and publishing them to mobile markets. We work with talented game development teams from all around the world to produce hit games and scale them to the top of the charts. Our games have over 500 million downloads and 55 million monthly active users. We are looking for talented professionals to join us as we scale our office in the Greater Atlanta area. If you are a rockstar and love what you do, come join us!
We are looking someone who will take the lead on technical initiatives alongside a team of developers, designer/artists, and a QA tester to manage various mobile game projects. This individual will utilize his or her exceptional organizational and communication skills on a daily basis to ensure the team is on track, motivated and hitting goals. The Tech Lead will work closely with Tastypill co-founders in driving their vision for the company. This is a great chance for someone to guide and bring structure to a strong and successful product department.
- Lead and guide individuals in the product department to drive success through engagement, innovation, and technical development
- Partner with tastypill co-founder in the process of ideation and vision communication, strategy, adjustments, and growth
- Be heavily involved in organizing and developing a comprehensive technical roadmap to deliver company product goals
- Responsible for code architecture and standards
- Update current plug-ins within Unity and SDKs
- Handle performance optimization with various applications
- Perform shader coding and art asset optimization (textures, polycounts, atlases, etc.)
- Train and work with the team to ensure affective management of relationships with third party studios
- Outline and track the team’s progress from concept to creation of viable prototypes
- Work closely with internal teams to ensure consistency and alignment
- Provide hands-on guidance whenever necessary to existing team members and new hires to improve the quality of our internal processes and products
- Grow to effectively represent the product department both internally and externally
- Stay current and up to date with market trends in our industry and educate your team by referencing these trends and data
- Partner with People Ops for employee engagement, productivity and hiring needs
- 2+ years in a technical lead-capacity role (software developers or development teams)
- 3+ years experience in the mobile games industry (hyper casual games a plus)
- Master at C# and Unity
- A passion to coach and guide professionals
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Solid knowledge of production of mobile games and what it takes to successfully publish them to mobile markets
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Flex PTO
- Cash Profit Sharing
- 401K match
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Mobile games publisher with 600 million downloads. We work with world class developers to bring their games to market.