Unity Game Developer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Tastypill is a fast-growing tech company focused on creating the most innovative hyper casual games and publishing them to mobile markets. We work with talented game development teams from all around the world to produce hit games and scale them to the top of the charts. Our games have over 500 million downloads and 55 million monthly active users. We are looking for talented professionals to join us as we scale our office in the Greater Atlanta area. If you are a rockstar and love what you do, come join us!
We are looking for a skilled and passionate Game Developer to develop and execute on internal game idea prototypes in short windows. This individual will help our Product team go from concept to creation of highly desirable hyper casual games. Our company is growing and this is a great opportunity to experience and influence our business scale.
- Develop games using the Unity 3D game engine for IOS and Android platforms
- Writing high quality and reliable source code
- Create prototypes from internal concepts and contribute new ideas
- Deconstruct and analyze mobile game trends and mechanics
- Work with product managers, game producers, and designers to complete projects
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 2-5 years professional experience developing games
- High proficiency with Unity 3D game engine and C# programming language
- You are familiar with optimizing cross-platform experiences
- The ability to learn quickly and the desire to learn new and exciting technologies
- Experience developing hyper casual games
- Track record with successful games
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Flex PTO
- Profit Sharing
- 401K match
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Mobile games publisher with 600 million downloads. We work with world class developers to bring their games to market.