Lead Unity Game Developer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
RED GAMES Co. is a Salt Lake City-based independent game studio focused on creating multi-generational, family-friendly games and experiences in partnership with the world’s leading toy and entertainment companies, including LEGO, Hasbro, Crayola, Universal, A&E, OWN/Discovery Networks, and Nickelodeon.
We are seeking a dynamic, hands on Lead Unity Game Developer to join our Salt Lake City studio. This person will share key responsibility in the development and integration of games for mobile and other platforms. The ideal candidate will possess a deep understanding of game development, including networking, programmatic art, gameplay systems, code architecture, and best practices. This developer will have a senior level knowledge of Unity and C#, experience leading teams, and an excitement to grow with our team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Write clear, maintainable code for cross-platform mobile games.
- Collaborate with producers, designers, artists, QA, and others to ensure games are responsive and engaging.
- Help game directors and producers estimate work, make effective tool choices and process improvements, and identify and mitigate project risks.
- Leave content and build pipelines better than their initial condition.
- Contribute to a culture of ownership and continual improvement through knowledge sharing and participation in agile development.
- Mentor and assist junior and intermediate developers to build their skills and maximize the quality of their work.
- Expert level understanding of Unity and C#.
- At least 8 years experience working in Unity and game dev.
- Proven knowledge in engines, networking, and graphics (optimization and shaders).
- Ability to self organize and lead development efforts.
- Extensive understanding of iOS and Android platforms.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work within a schedule in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Fast learner of complex systems and new technologies.
- Passion for games.
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Red Games Co. does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Creating family-friendly games for mobile and emerging platforms.