This job is no longer accepting applications.
Tangelo Games is a leading developer and publisher of social games with a strongly engaged global community of more than 1.5 million monthly players that enjoy playing our wide portfolio of more than 90 top-ranked titles.
But life at Tangelo is more than games! Since it was born in 2011, Tangelo has grown to be a solid company but has kept the agility, soul and passion of a start-up while boosting a strong corporate culture based on community, commitment, challenge and pragmatism. Always playing as A-team.
And that’s where you come in. As our QA Lead, you will be responsible for setting up and executing the testing plan, reporting the test results to the other teams, and organizing testing campaigns to ensure a high quality of delivery for our gaming products (Mobile and Desktop). You will report to our Head of Product and work collaboratively with all participants in the game development projects.
- Work effectively in completing assigned QA tasks: test plan completion and provide feedback on features
- Ensure that all bugs are recorded in an efficient, complete and informative manner in the Scrum board
- Look after and keep track of company devices, equipment etc.
- Respond to support tickets internally reproducing and updating them with information for the dev team to fix.
- Think creatively to come up with new testing solutions
- Actively participate in weekly team playtests and document issues found
- Ask clarifying questions, and ask for help when needed
- Work collaboratively within a multi-functional development team
- Suggest and implement improvements to established policies and procedures
- Be a mentor for your team and manage the tasks to them in the most efficient way
- +5 years of experience in the gaming industry
- Broad experience being involved in the software development life cycle
- Readily identify and articulate problem areas with appropriate sense of urgency
- Knowledge of CI / CD tools and technologies
- Understand the importance of confidentiality, security and quality
- Comprehensive understanding of how bugs are reported for the dev team to fix
- Excellent English & Spanish communications skills
- Organised, disciplined and methodical approach to testing
- Strong team spirit but also able to work independently
- Quick learner – Passionate, curious and inquisitive about technology
- High level of organization and self-motivation
- Can-do attitude
- Remote work flexibility
- An annual budget of 600€/employee for training purposes
- Flexible compensation plan. Up to 30% of your salary can be used for extra ticket restaurant, transportation or ticket guarderia
- Health Insurance Plan
- Employee Referral Program Bonus
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Every day is a day to play