Lead Game Developer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Tangelo Games is a leading developer and publisher of social games with a strongly engaged global community of more than 1.5 million monthly players that enjoy playing our wide portfolio of more than 90 top-ranked titles.
But life at Tangelo is more than games! Since it was born in 2011, Tangelo has grown to be a solid company but has kept the agility, soul and passion of a start-up while boosting a strong corporate culture based on community, commitment, challenge and pragmatism. Always playing as A-team.
And that’s where you come in. As our next Lead Game Developer you will be responsible for the whole game development.
- Work in a cross-functional team pushing forward both technical and product aspects of our games
- Be involved in determining the feasibility of features, with respect to time and cost
- Support other team members in their work and share your knowledge and experience to make better decisions
- Assist in resolving any issues that might arise with solutions
- Work closely with artists, game designers and other experts on achieving shared goals
- Conduct researches to find technological solutions to product and business challenges
- At least 3 years of demonstrable work experience as a game developer.
- At least 3 years of experience producing games with Unity.
- Demonstrable experience with programming languages used in game development (C#, C++, C, etc… ).
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance practices (Unit testing,TDD).
- Fluent level of English and Spanish.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Hands-on attitude.
- Passion for games.
- Results oriented.
- Sense of initiative and proactivity.
- Team Player.
- Remote work flexibility
- An annual budget of 600€/employee for training purposes
- Flexible compensation plan. Up to 30% of your salary can be used for extra ticket restaurant, transportation or ticket guarderia
- Health Insurance Plan
- Employee Referral Program Bonus
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Every day is a day to play