This job is no longer accepting applications.
WHO WE ARE: Grover Gaming, headquartered in Greenville, North Carolina, is a software design and development company that specializes in electronic gaming throughout the United States and Canada. Having more than 275 employees located in seven states, we are working every day toward building a strong foundation of humble, passionate people, effective processes, and superior products. Our dedication to customer service, adaptability, and a diverse range of products has solidified our position as a global leader in the electronic gaming industry, leading to our second year on Inc. Magazine’s list of fastest growing companies in 2020 at #194. Grover Gaming strives to support local communities and has helped raise over $250 Million for charities through its partnerships in charitable gaming markets.
SUMMARY: The Recruiter will collaborate with department managers on a regular basis and proactively identify future hiring needs. They should be able to attract candidates using various sources, like social media networks and employee referrals.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Understand company Mission, Vision, and Values and be an ambassador of MVV.
- Develops, facilitates, and implements all phases of the recruitment process.
- Collaborates with department managers to identify and draft detailed and accurate job descriptions and hiring criteria.
- Identifies and implements efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on the available role, industry standards, and the needs of the organization.
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives.
- Prepare recruitment material and post jobs to the appropriate job board.
- Screens applications and selects qualified candidates.
- Schedules interviews; oversees preparation of interview questions and other hiring and selection materials.
- Assists with the interview process, attending and conducting interviews with managers, directors, and other stakeholders.
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team.
- Act as point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process.
- Collaborates with the hiring manager and/or other human resource staff during the offer process, identifying and recommending salary ranges, incentives, start dates, and other pertinent details.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and company policies.
- Attends and participates in college job fairs and recruiting sessions.
- Promote the company's reputation as “best place to work”.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or other related field
- At least 4 years managing all phases of the recruitment and hiring process
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Excellent interpersonal skills with good negotiation tactics
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Working knowledge of interview techniques and applicant screening methods
- Familiarity with laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to hiring and recruitment.
- Hands on experience with recruiting software as well as Human Resource Information Systems and Applicant Tracking Software
- Strong decision-making skills
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Headquartered in Greenville, North Carolina, Grover Gaming is a software development and design company!