2D Artist - Monopoly Go!
Scopely is looking for a 2D Artist to elevate our new casual game, Monopoly GO! team in Seville on a hybrid basis.
At Scopely, we care deeply about what we do and want to inspire play every day - whether in our work environments alongside our talented colleagues or through our deep connections with our communities of players. We are a global team of game lovers who are developing, publishing and innovating the mobile games industry, connecting millions of people around the world daily.
The Monopoly GO! team is one of our key franchises and has just become one of Scopely’s largest games.
The teams sit globally, with the bulk of their members located throughout Spain and the US.
What You Will Do
- Produce and participate in graphic asset creation for our TOP casual game.
- Create 2D illustrations and concepts based on project requirements: creative concepts, icons, characters, 2D rendering.
- Demonstrate creativity and adaptability to the graphic style of the game.
- Teamwork and cooperation in feedback rounds.
- Ensure that quality and deliverables meet expectations and art direction from the Leads/Art Managers.
What We're Looking For
- At least 3 years of experience in game art, mobile and/or casual gaming - highly valued!
- Strong design, color, layout and composition abilities.
- Strong passion for gaming, particularly with regards to casual mobile games.
- A creative team player who likes to brainstorm & work as part of a team.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe’s Creative Suite with a strong focus on Photoshop & Illustrator.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a live game.
- Self-driven work ethic and ability to work effectively within an agile team environment.
- Responsible and able to manage your time independently.
- Teamwork skills with common objectives and problem solving.
- Strong communication skills - great English written and verbal is a must.
Please include a portfolio/reel or PDF/links to examples of your work in the applicatio n.
At Scopely, we believe in creating a supportive work environment where everyone is treated with respect and inclusivity. We welcome individuals from all backgrounds and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of age, race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, religion, disability, or any other protected status.
Mobile games company. #SEIZETHEPLAY