Senior 2D/3D Game Artist - Live Games
As a Senior Game Artist in our Live Ops team, your goal will be to enrich our games portfolio with high quality art content in order to upgrade and extend our gamer's experiences. You will also provide some support to our external studios working on new projects.
Concretely, your missions will be in charge of:
- Creating 3D art assets for various games (environments, characters, props, etc.)
- Optimizing & integrating assets as well as setting up level art, light scenes and shaders in Unity
- Self-testing assets and validating it meets our technical requirements
- Being an active member of the art community (inside Homa) by contributing to ideas, concepts and technical solutions that will help build great games across the company.
- Occasionally creating 2D art assets and concept artworks
If you’re creative, ambitious, and up for taking over the industry, we want you on our team!
- You are a talented and versatile artist with stylized and cartoony portfolio
- You have a background as Game Artist on hyper casual, hybrid casual and/or casual hits
- You are skilled in 2D & 3D animation and in 3D modeling (Blender, Maya or 3Ds Max)
- You have previous experience with Unity
- You demonstrate a strong knowledge of texture/shader tools (Photoshop or Procreate for instance)
- You have good skills in alternative arts fields (Houdini, VFX or Lightning)
- You have good communication skills and an ability to collaborate effectively with developers & game designers
- You speak English fluently
Our Culture—Who we are🪐
At Homa, we value brains over backgrounds and determination over degrees. We believe actual growth results from diversity — nationalities, backgrounds, skill sets, and personal experiences — all working towards a single objective. If you’ve got the smarts, energy, and motivation, no barriers keep you from going far.
We are the people behind the platform - the creative specialists giving creators the data needed to power up their creativity. At Homa, we live by the three central values:
- Ambition: we put flags on summits. We set our goals ambitiously high and don’t shy away from the climb. We’re on a mission to take over an industry thick with incumbents who won’t go quietly into the night. To succeed here, you’ll need a highly metaphorical shield and a sword.
- Humility: we put our egos aside. We put our hands up. First to volunteer to help, second to high-five. Having an ego is natural, but letting it run the show is unhelpful to everyone. In the words of Mr. Lamar: Sit down. Be humble.
- Curiosity: we keep our eyes open. We believe the best way to know anything is to question everything. And to do that, you need open eyes and open minds at all times.
Success is its own reward, but here are the perks as well:
- We offer essential benefits in France and specific locations, including health insurance, meal vouchers, public transport subsidies, childcare benefits, and life insurance
- If you're interested in working from our newly renovated Paris HQ with a rooftop garden and WeWork amenities, we have a desk waiting for you
- You will be working in English with our international team of top-tier talents from 35+ countries
- You will have quarterly reviews with your manager to reflect on your performance, celebrate wins, and receive constructive feedback
- You will be able to attend diverse team events and Workations (the famous company-wide Homa trip).
Leading mobile games publisher