Environment Artist - Internship
Original Sin 2 is looking for a Environment Artist intern to join the team and help us in crafting the high caliber games our fans have come to expect.
- Creating the ingame assets following the guidelines, with or without concept art. (assets involved: Trees, rocks, vegetation, props, furniture, houses, castles, weapons,…)
- Creating and Baking Highpoly models, created in 3DS max or Maya / Z-brush and texturing them in substance painter (or equivalent 3D and 2D programs). Both organic and hard surface.
- Work together with the other departments to supply the designers’ needs and streamline the tools and processes.
- Able to produce interesting looking assets within different styles, depending on the project, even when there is no concept art available.
- Good communication skills, able to work in a team and take creative input.
- Excellent feeling for shape, colour, lighting and composition. Both at Object level as at Scene level.
- Basic knowledge in creating modular set pieces like walls, stairs, houses, etc..
- Work within an international Larian Studios team, spread between Belgium, Canada, Ireland and Russia.
- Inheritance of a totally awesome, multidisciplinary and crazy talented team to grow with.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals with ever-evolving skillsets and passion for player experience. If you want to contribute to making amazing RPG experiences, we would love to hear from you.
The independent studio behind award-winning RPGs