Junior 2D Artist
Are you creative, like browser games and gaming apps and want to realize yourself in the games industry? Come to upjers and design game worlds, characters and more!
We offer you:
- Extremely flexible working hours (core working hours 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.) and additional hours compensation - no crunch times!
- Flexible organization of your break times
- 30 days of vacation per year
- With every year of service you get an additional day of annual vacation for free - up to 36 vacation days possible!
- Modern workplaces with health-conscious equipment (height-adjustable tables, ergonomic chairs)
- Free meals: coffee, water, tea, weekly breakfast, sweets
Your job at upjers:
- You develop ideas and concepts - from quick sketches to the finished illustration
- You create high-quality (static and animated) 2D graphics and can also adapt to foreign styles
- You create and improve the user interface of our apps and browser games
You bring with you:
- As a 2D all-rounder, you are extremely experienced in using Adobe Photoshop, Flash or Animate CC as well as Spine 2d
- You have very good animation knowledge (frame-by-frame, sprite sheets, bone animations and flash effects)
- You have good illustrative skills, both character design and environment art
Secure your job in the games industry - apply now!
We look forward to your meaningful application. Please tell us your next possible starting date and your salary expectations. Our team is looking forward to reinforcements!
Still undecided? That's why you should choose Bamberg!
The multi-faceted UNESCO World Heritage Site has a lot to offer with its thousand-year history and the beautiful old town. The city promises you a high standard of living at low costs.
As a gourmet, you will get your money's worth in numerous Franconian, Italian and exotic restaurants. The nine private breweries that make Bamberg the “beer capital” also provide typical Franconian delights. During your forays through Bamberg's student-friendly nightlife, you can explore the bars on Sandstrasse.
You can find access to the Bamberg cultural scene through the ETA Hoffmann Theater, the Bamberg Symphony Orchestra and the “Alte Seilerei”.
Your sporty side enjoys games by the German basketball record champions Brose Bamberg.
If you need a break from the exciting city life, the Bamberg area offers many opportunities to explore nature. You can go hiking, mountain biking, climbing, canoeing and much more.
You don't have to worry about slow internet either, fiber optic expansion is making progress in Bamberg and almost half of the households can already use high-speed internet.
If you're still plagued by wanderlust, you can be happy about the good traffic situation. You benefit from the good connections to Munich, Berlin and many other metropolises.
We develop and publish browser-based online games and game apps for a growing international community