3D Character Art Intern (starting January 2024)
ZeniMax Online Studios is seeking smart, motivated, and enthusiastic interns for our ESO Character Art team. This is an incredible opportunity to learn from a successful team of industry veterans. To be considered, candidates should have a strong educational background demonstrated in an exemplary portfolio of work and a serious willingness to learn.
*Must be available for a full-time internship for a 3-month period, beginning January 2024.*
- Collaborate with our Art and Design teams to create high quality character art for our games
- Translate concept art into finished game-ready character assets that match the style of our game, meeting assignment deadlines and goals
- Develop your modeling and texturing skills for organic and hard surface models
- Learn the technical pipeline and how to set up assets for our engine, adhering to performance metrics criteria
- Must have a degree in Art, or currently enrolled in a university Art program
- Portfolio of exemplary work demonstrating your education and skills
- Experience in 3ds Max or Maya, Substance Painter, Photoshop, and Zbrush
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organization skills
- Demonstrate an eagerness and ability to learn and grow
3D Character Art Intern- The typical base pay for this position at the start of employment is $17.00 per hour.
ZeniMax Media Inc. is an award-winning creator and worldwide publisher of interactive entertainment.