Remote Senior 3D Artist
We're seeking a Remote Senior 3D Artist who can skillfully create a diverse range of 3D game assets, from characters to environments. Your expertise will drive the integration of these assets into game engines, ensuring exceptional quality and performance.
Being a part of Kokku means being able to work with comittment to excelence. As a result, we put our talents and efforts on making games better. In addition, only at Kokku you will have the opportunity to work with great IPs and major studios like Activision, Guerrilla Games, Netflix, Warner Brothers and Treyarch, to name a few.
At Kokku we have a team of experts, working on every stage of game production. We strongly believe in pushing boundaries and creating remarkable experiences.
As a Senior 3D Artist you will
- Establish benchmarks for quality (both technical and artistic) and velocity for the team.
- Assist Leads and Principals in enhancing pipelines, team performance, and development.
- Take responsibility for creating 3D game assets.
- Handle tasks ranging from high-poly to game mesh development, shader and texture phases of creation, and seamless integration into the game engine when necessary.
- Collaborate directly with 2D artists, concept artists, and other developers to translate 2D art into 3D models that align with project requirements.
- Research additional reference materials that complement the artistic direction to aid in the execution of your work.
- Understand project requirements with support from art, technical direction, and production management.
- Comprehend and implement adjustments in line with feedback from directors and clients.
- Apply technical and visual requirements and perform checks before submitting your work for review.
- Proven experience in the area. (6 years or relevant experience)
- A strong portfolio of previous work and completed projects.
- Advance knowledge of industry standard 3D software including (Maya, 3ds Max…)
- Excellent technical and artistic skills for delivering prime quality 3D game assets.
- Advance knowledge with art integration on an engine platform(s) (Unreal, CryEngine, Unit…)
- Excellent creativity and artistic skills.
- Advanced knowledge of art principles for 3D.
- Good capacity to understand the client quality target in its full context and keeping rigorous focus in his efforts.
- Consistent and reliable in its performance.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Excellent time management skills, understanding importante, urgency, and priority.
- High capacity to work efficiently with deadlines.
- High ability to improvise appropriately to the situation.
- High ability to improve and push the limits.
The benefits about joining Kokku:
- Competitive financial reward;
- Health Insurance;
- A transparent and inclusion-oriented culture;
- Relocation bonus,
- Meal ticket;
- Transport benefits and more;
- A full-time job in a modern and relaxed studio atmosphere;
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team;
- Private healthcare & Multisport card;
- A lot of challenges and ambitious tasks;
- An opportunity to grow in a stimulating industry.
Kokku is the largest Brazilian co-development company specializing in providing services that include CoDev, FullDev and 3D Art Production for Mobile,...