Senior Environment Concept Artist
- Conceptualize stylized design to give best representation of the game and utilize 2D illustration skills to create mood paintings, character, environment and prop concepts.
- Research visual materials to help develop the contents of the game.
- Work closely with the Art Director to work on the visual style of the game.
- Work closely with the development team to help define and visualise the details within the characters/props and level
Essential Skills and Experience :
- Proficient in illustration and storytelling and demonstrates a strong eye for perspective, colour, lighting, mood and composition.
- Sharp sense of form, shape, silhouette, scale and surface materials.
- Able to work with individuals on the content creation team, to help shape in game assets.
- Effective communication skills with a teamwork oriented mindset.
- Able to create line sketches, paint-over, photobashing, where appropriate to efficiently deliver the ideas.
- Ability to use research and reference material, in support of idea generation, and problem solving.
- Knowledge of game development pipelines, and technical constraints related to art asset creation.
Additional Skills Preferred:
- Basic knowledge of 3D software packages
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our studio mainly focusing on creating visual art style for game.