We’re looking for a talented, experienced, skilled 2D Artist to join one of our flagship titles. In this role, you will be responsible for creating a design from initial conception to final project implementation as a part of our team. You will work alongside development and product teams to expand and maintain the game.
What You'll Do
You’ll be expected to:
1. Create concepts, and mockups and perform the final rendering of complex objects;
2. Craft game elements and assets: backgrounds, characters, isometric objects, tooltips, icons, etc.;
3. Design a game interface;
4. Adherence and support of the established casual art style of the project;
5. Be a solid teammate, brainstorm and partner with other designers and collaborate with cross-functional teams;
What We're Looking For
1. At least 2 years of experience in creating art for games and the presence of a portfolio that demonstrates your level;
2. Perfect mastery of Photoshop and graphic tablet;
3. Knowledge of the composition, color theory, perspective, and anatomy;
4. Quick sketching methods and the ability to create accurate wireframes and to react quickly to changes;
5. Good communication and organizational skills;
6. Knowledge of art production pipelines in the game industry and interactions between the various trades within a production team (close cooperation within Technical art and Animation teams);
7. Experience working on game interfaces;
1. Experience working with 3D tools (blender);
2. Animation experience;
Why Product Madness ?
You will be joining a global powerhouse where you will be part of a world-class talented team that creates remarkable hit games such as Heart of Vegas, Lightning Link, Cashman Casino, Mighty Fu, and Big Fish Casino. The success of these titles has led to over 400 million downloads and more than 50 million active users. But there is no stopping us there, we also have a new games team that is working on bringing new hit games to the market. Product Madness is an Aristocrat Technologies company within its digital games division of Pixel United.
Outstanding growth has seen us build Product Madness to more than 800 team members and counting, you can join one of our seven global talent hubs including London, USA, Canada, Spain, Poland, Ukraine & Israel.
You will be part of a company that is not only Mad about games but Mad about our people. Living by our value of people first, you will feel this firsthand from the moment you step into one of our fantastic studios. This is made possible by our amazing studio experience team who help make Product Madness such a fun place to work. Be it arranging endless snacks, weekly breakfasts & lunches, lavish Christmas & summer parties, happy hour drinks, social get-togethers and so much more.
So what is stopping you from coming and joining the Madness?
- People First
- We have the deepest respect for our people and their well being. We know they are exceptionally talented and will always have a choice. We want them to re-choose us every day. We are committed to building a culture where each person's voice will always be heard and addressed.
- MAD for More
- Always improving, innovating and never settling for the existing. We push all boundaries with courage and ambition to become the world’s best games company.
- Champion Together
- We excel at what we do but yet remain humble and helpful to our teammates. We champion one another and hold each other to high standards without any egos.
- Globally Inclusive
- We are all Equal - regardless of the language we speak, where we live, our gender, religion or culture we come from. We want to build a global home, where everyone has the equal opportunity to make an impact.
- Customer Focused
- We always think from the customer's perspective - be it players or internal customers.Improving their experience and joy is what drives us. Every client's success is our big win!
Aristocrat Leisure Limited is an ASX20 listed company and one of the world’s leading providers of gaming solutions.