Junior Concept Artist
Vivid Games is one of the leading Polish mobile game developers and publishers but also a team of over 70 individuals on a mission to entertain players with great games. We are the first remote company, having an office in Bydgoszcz.
Right now we’re on the lookout for a talented Junior Concept Artist ready to take up art challenges within the biggest mobile project of Vivid Games - Real Boxing. The main duty of our future Concept Artist will be to cooperate with a game designer who comes up with a basic idea of a story, new character, items, or boss whatsoever. Concept Artist's job would be to take those words, understand what is needed, and then draw something cool to represent it. Years of your xp is not what matters to us but the potential seen in your artwork!
- Resume with Portfolio
- Communicative English
- Great attitude!
Note: sport-theme portfolios, ideally with humanoid characters will be prioritized.
What do we offer?
- Opportunity to grow competencies in a team of experienced professionals (they're all seniors and industry experts!),
- Total flexibility on working on-site (office in Bydgoszcz) and remotely, as well as planning your daily work cycle (your working hours are actually up to you).
- Being a part of an independent team with as little beaurocracy and as much transparency as it’s possible,
- Competitive stable salary adequate to experience,
- Other cool stuff that supports physical, emotional, and intellectual well-being like sports pay-off, private medical care, and team integrations.
We are a team of 90 enthusiasts with a mission to create games that give players a lot of entertainment at an unprecedented level