3D Character Modeler & Animator
Understory Games is a small indie games studio based in Los Angeles, California. We’re working on Cinder Ridge, a squad based simulation game about wildland/forest restoration. We’re working towards our vertical slice of our game, which we hope to have ready by March 2024. You’ll be working closely with our lead engineer/game designer, as well as our art director to help bring our characters to life.
You can see our progress on the game thus far on our website: cinderridgegame.com
Contract, hourly or per-character, remote. Rate negotiable. Part time is fine!
Initial Scope of work:
Modeling, texture painting, rigging, animating 10 human characters. Characters have designs (can send upon request and NDA). Low poly, expressive characters.
Modeling, texture painting, rigging, animating an assortment of animals (bears, birds, fish, ect).
- Experience doing character work, especially in games.
- Live in the United States and legally authorized to work in the United States (West Coast /PST is preferred but not required!)
- Experience working with Unity
- Experience with version control systems
- Works well independently
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Nice to Haves:
- Experience working with a small team
- Fan of farming sims
- Interest in ecology and nature
Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, LinkedIn, and a short cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you!
Understory Games is a small indie games developer based in Los Angeles, California.