3D Character Artist
Ever Curious is searching for new artists to join our team and help us realize our (often strange and surreal) concepts in exciting visual ways. We aim to always challenge ourselves and our players with provocative ideas - generated through close collaboration within a trusting and respectful work environment. We are excited to find kindred spirits to join our small team in that effort. We hope you’re curious to find out more!
Our current openings are all for an unannounced RPG project.
- 3D Modeling and Surfacing of in-game characters and creatures
- End-to-end ownership of character art assets
- Collaboration with designers to define character concepts and to create assets that fit the requirements of the design
- Collaboration with creative and narrative direction to find ways to visually express themes and concepts
- Collaboration with technical and animation teams to ensure efficient asset creation pipelines
- Relevant education and/or experience in 3D modeling for games
- Expertise in modern art creation pipelines (eg: Maya/ZBrush/Substance/Etc.)
- Ideally at least one shipped PC/Console title
- Ability to match visual style
- Experience creating game art from end-to-end, including comfort integrating art within game engines (Unreal preferred)
- Excitement to engage in creative research, collaboration, and problem-solving
- A strong passion for crafting deeply engaging gameplay experiences
- A portfolio demonstrating the ability to craft high-quality, game-ready art assets
- Comfort with being a self-motivated and driven team member within a highly flexible, remote-working structure
- Openness and strong communication skills for close collaboration within a small team
If you are interested in working with us or would like more information, please send us an email to email@example.com
Ever Curious is an independent studio founded on the principle that a small team of discipline experts, with an intentional and player-centric approac...