Our 2D artists play a critical role in building a vibrant universe, where characters and environments are well blended in a unique artistic design. You will learn and work with different team members to dive deep into the various worlds of our games and products. In this role, you will be exposed to not only the creation of game characters and their environments but also the UI of the internal gameplay
- Design character, environment, and the game UX/UI
- Hand-painting characters, battle cards, and the world of Lunacian
- Ensure all design are met with artistic requirements in terms of design concept and colors
- Work with other team members for different projects, while ensure general design concept is met with artistic requirements
Skills & Requirements
- Possess strong knowledge and fundamental understandings of design theory, modeling, object ratio, colors theory, and anatomy
- Able to plan and build design concepts, frameworks with proven exposure to machinery design, animals and monster design, rendering in anime style
- Proficient in related software (Photoshop, Illustrators, etc)
- A strong ability in working independently with emphasis on achieving collective goals through clear communication, and good interpersonal skills
- Must have a portfolio that reflects a similar level of qualification.
How to Apply
Please apply via our career website: https://apply.workable.com/sky-mavis/j/BF053F9B62/
We build games with player-owned economies.