Remote Junior Environment Artist
We’re seeking a talented Junior Environment Artist to bring new and unannounced projects to life. You will join the project during production and start working with an experienced team immediately as part of our Asia-Pacific Team.
This team is currently focussing on building diverse prototypes within the UEFN environment, and you will be part of that process as an artist involved in conception, asset creation, in-engine block out, and set decoration.
As part of the Blankhans team, you have access to the knowledge of an experienced team consisting of experienced developers, designers, and many more globally.
Note: This is a remote full-time entry-level position and is only available in the Asia-Pacific regio
- Developing and translating concept designs into detailed 3D environments in the Unreal Engine and UEFN
- Create, convert, and retouch textures and materials for simple 3D assets
- Participate in the process of developing and executing Game Design concepts for Prototypes and full projects
- Be fluent in English.
- Be located within the Asia-Pacific Region, GMT +8 to GMT +12 time zones
- Basic knowledge of Unreal Engine and its workflows.
- Strong artistic and creative skills, with the ability to generate concept art and design ideas.
- Experience with software like Autodesk Maya, Substance 3D Designer, Substance 3D Painter, ZBrush, and Adobe Photoshop.
- A portfolio that demonstrates your 3D art and concept art abilities and set design experience.
- Strong communication skills and working effectively in a remote collaborative team environment.
- A passion for gaming and a desire to learn and grow in the industry.
- Experience with blueprint scripting in Unreal Engine and/or UEFN Verse
- Familiarity with the creation process in UEFN
- Previous experience in the gaming industry or related fields.
- We offer a full time junior position that allows you to meaningfully participate in the process of making a variety of gaming experiences.
- You work in a friendly and respectful team that understands the value of a private life.
- You will be part of a diverse international team with highly qualified and dedicated colleagues.
- The possibility to work entirely remotely with occasional workshops.
- A lean organization with growth potential.
- Receive a competitive salary in accordance with your market area
This is Blankhans. A business. A family. Crafting virtual worlds that are here to stay