Greensky Games build the kind of VR games we believe will define the platform: intense, physical, flow-state inducing. Our first title, SWARM, is the #1-rated Action title on the Quest.
We're working on our next game and looking for great developers and artists that share our passion for building original and outstanding VR gameplay experiences.
Are you a trailblazer in the gaming industry, eager to take on a new challenge? Greensky Games is seeking a driven individual to join our team and help push the boundaries of virtual reality gaming. Come be a part of an exciting journey as we lead the charge in making VR a mainstream experience for players.
As a 3D Artist you will have the opportunity to work with a talented team of developers and designers to create visually stunning environments and characters that will transport players into an immersive and believable game world.
- Greensky Games is a work-from-home studio and will always support that option
- Annual team offsite, somewhere warm
- Competitive salaries
- 5 weeks paid vacation, and we observe all major holidays
- Extensive healthcare benefits package covering dental care, prescriptions, and more for you as well as your spouse/domestic partner and children
- The annual base pay range for this role is between $60,000.00 and $120,000.00 CAD + benefits, + profit-sharing.
Call of Duties:
- Creating high-quality 3D assets, including characters, environments, and objects
- Modelling, texturing, lighting, and animating 3D elements of our game
- Collaborating with the game design and development teams to ensure the game world is visually stunning and believable
- Maintaining the production pipeline and meeting deadlines.
- Continuously learning and staying up to date on industry-standard techniques and technologies
- Helping to create and maintain a consistent art style throughout the game
If you don’t meet all of the qualifications, but you're convinced you can do this job, WE WANT TO TALK TO YOU, PLEASE APPLY. We’ve just written these qualifications as a guideline, we don't require college degrees and welcome people who’ve had non-linear career paths. Just include a few short sentences (less than 5) about why you’d be a good fit, and apply through the button at the bottom of this JD.
- Strong experience creating 3D assets using industry standard 3D software
- A portfolio showcasing your 3D modelling, texturing, and lighting skills
- Strong understanding of art fundamentals such as composition, lighting, and color theory
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work well in a collaborative team environment
- Strong ability to work independently and manage time effectively
- Experience with JIRA
- Passion for VR games
- Experience in game development, specifically in 3D asset creation
- Experience working at an indie studio
- You are a fan of story driven games
- You are an effective Imposter in Among Us
Ready to go back to the future?
You have a hunger for gaming and a thirst for creating that needs to be fulfilled. You want to work with our unique and quirky team creating groundbreaking games. You are a problem-solver at heart with a verve for bringing creative projects to life.
At Greensky Games, we believe in operating with integrity, treating all individuals with dignity and respect, and fostering a culture of growth and excellence. As a company, we value transparency and make it a priority to always choose what is right over what is easy. We are committed to building a workplace that supports diversity and inclusivity and we do not discriminate on the basis of anything.
We welcome you to be a part of our mission as we create the next wave in gaming experiences. Together we will strive not only to win but to grow as individuals and as a team. Join us and embark on a journey of growth, learning, and exciting new challenges.
If you want to work with us and don't see a role that fits, we still want to hear from you!
Greensky Games builds the kind of VR games we believe will define the platform: intense, physical, flow-state inducing