We are looking for 3D animators to help us on our debut game, 1000xRESIST. Primarily, you will be animating humanoid characters for cutscene and in-game purposes.
You would be responsible for executing 3D animation from storyboards drawn by our Art Director. You must be able to effectively work in a team to achieve results on a deadline.
- $4,000 CAD/month flat rate, with the expectation of 40 hours of work per week.
Duration / Timeframe
- START: October 1st, 2023
- END: December 1st, 2023
- Work with our Art Director to follow their storyboards to create 3D animations.
- Work within the quality guidelines provided by the Art Director.
- Proven experience in creating 3D animations for humanoids in past work.
- Fluent in writing and speaking in English and/or Japanese.
- Experience in 3D animation software.
- Capable of working independently and effectively with minimal supervision.
- Time management: the ability to manage one’s time and schedule to meet deadlines.
- Experience in Blender.
- Experience in Unity.
As a primarily POC team, we are dedicated to diversity and making a safe space for everyone at our studio. We encourage anyone eligible and interested to apply, irrespective of race, colour, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ability, or age.
We are aware that candidates from marginalized communities often have less confidence in applying for positions than non-marginalized candidates, and so we would like to encourage applicants from marginalized communities to apply.
- This position can be done remotely, but you must be able to have reasonable crossover hours with the working hours of sunset visitor 斜陽過客 in Pacific Standard Time.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org the following:
- Introduction–tell us about yourself! (500 words max.).
- CV or resume with relevant experience.
- A portfolio with examples of your work.
EXTENDED Application Deadline: Sept 24, 2023 at 11:59pm PST
We respect the time it takes you to apply and will respond to all applicants.
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us!
sunset visitor 斜陽過客 is a new independent studio based in Vancouver, Canada dedicated to telling diverse sci-fi stories