Senior 2D Game Artist
Under Marketing Creative Director supervision:
- Create 2D assets for Marketing creatives: characters, environments, decorations.
- Develop concepts and sketches for Marketing artworks.
- Provide high quality and final artworks for Marketing and advertisement purposes: poster, interstitials, banners.
- Support brand identities creation for mobile games: logo, screenshots, icon, etc.
Artistic and Technical Responsibilities:
- Work with Marketing Managers, Producers and core Creative Team to define the vision of the game's brand.
- Work closely with Art Director to ensure art consistency.
- Create and develop visual concepts/sketches for Marketing assets.
- Deliver final artworks with high quality 2D assets, textures and great attention to high standard level of renderings for props, character design and environment.
- Help in advancing and improving concept art quality through artwork review with a critical, artistic eye.
- Retouch 2D and 3D images, with a focus on rendering polish.
- Support brand identity creation for digital solutions:logo, icon, screenshots.
- Support ads creation following the Marketing team briefs: posters, banners, interstitials, etc.
- Support Marketing Managers in developing communication material for internal proposal.
- Be responsible and have ownership over the execution of all art related tasks.
- Deliver artwork at the agreed time and with high quality standard.
- Keep abreast of industry trends and standards to continuously improve technical skillsets.
Contribution in Management:
- Thorough and organized, with the ability to handle projects through to their end within given deadlines.
- Mentor and motivate junior artists by giving feedbacks and polishing their artworks throughout the art pipeline.
- First experience in video games/mobile games industry and assets creation.
- Advance level in 2D art hand drawing, digital painting and illustration.
- Solid expertise in game art and rendering.
- Solid expertise in Composition, Character design, Anatomy, Color, Lighting.
- Strong expertise in game development and production.
- Solid expertise in Photoshop (photomontage, 2D special effects) and Illustrator.
- Basic knowledge of 3D studio Max and After Effects.
- Good ability to adapt to different art styles (cartoon, manga, realist, semi-realist, 3D look).
- Passion about video games and mobile apps.
- Interest in contemporary media: graphic novels, movies, animation, other elements of pop culture.
- Very good general knowledge of visual and graphical trends (TV, movies, web, games, magazines, etc.).
- Artistic sensibility, creative, strong critical sense, able to evaluate the assets from the consumer's point of view.
- Good knowledge of branding and marketing.
- Good experience in typography.
- Proactive, creative, autonomous and well organized.
- Commitment and sense of responsibility.
- Competent at English oral and written communication.
- (1) 30-minute Call. Only qualified candidates will be contacted by our recruiters.
- (2) Test.
- (3) Interview.
- (4) Offer.
Work Location and Hour:
- Work location: 26 Ung Van Khiem, Binh Thanh, HCMC (hybrid).
- Work hours: 08:30 A.M. - 06:00 P.M, Monday to Friday.
What We Offer
- An attractive salary, with Tet Holiday bonus ("13th-month salary"), and other performance bonuses paid every 2 quarters, or on the spot.
- Full coverage of SI, HI, UI, and extra insurance (PTI).
- A hybrid working model.
- A range of policies to support employees physically, mentally and emotionally while working from home.
- A dynamic workplace environment, with over 18 nationalities, where hundreds of world-renowned game titles (Asphalt, Minion Rush, Modern Combat, Dungeon Hunter etc.) were born.
- An open-space office, a cafeteria, a terrace and a Gaming Area.
- Other benefits from "One of the best companies to work for in Asia 2021" (#HRAA2021).
How to apply:
- Kindly send your English CV and cover letter (optional) to: firstname.lastname@example.org, titled: 2DA_Your Full Name or apply here via SmartRecruiters.
- Due to the high number of applicants, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.
- Want to know more? Visit our websites:
- Saigon Studio website
- LinkedIn page
- Facebook page
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as a pioneer in the industry, creating innovative gaming experiences for over 20 years. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, from mobile to cross-platform titles for PC and consoles. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Dragon Mania Legends, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel®, Lamborghini®, and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 3,600 people worldwide. Every month, 55 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft for brands, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
At Gameloft, we have a passion for games that fuels everything we do, from being amongst the first to bring them to mobile back in 2000 to creating mu...