As part of the development of a multi-platform game, DONTNOD is looking for an Illustrator/Concept Artist F/M/X.
Under the responsibility of the Artistic Director and the Lead Concept Artist, you will be in charge of producing the illustrations of the key events of our game. The style worked is a realistic style
You master the illustration of environments as well as their atmospheres (lights and effects), and also have solid notions of characters and objects.
*You have a minimum of 2 years' experience in a Concept Artist position.
*You have a strong appetite for Character and Environment Design, a keen sense of light and composition.
*You must master the Photoshop tool.
*Ideally, you have participated in the development of a successful project on PC and/or consoles, in the illustration of a book/comic book, or in an animated film
*Créatif.ve, you know how to work independently and collectively, and be proactive in your concepts.
At DON'T NOD, we offer our employees great flexibility in terms of where they work.
You can choose between working from home in Home mode , with all the equipment provided by the company, or working directly on our premises in Office mode , with a dedicated desk and equipment.
In addition, you have the possibility to change the mode of work each year.
For those who prefer to work from home, you can also come to our premises regularly and use flexible offices.
DON'T NOD offers an ideal environment not only to work but also to share and create:
A pleasant working environment:
- Spacious and bright premises, recognized HQE (high environmental quality) based in Paris
- Buildings located within the Parc du Pont de Flandre: Area of 12,000m2 of green space, including car and motorcycle parking, 2 inter-company restaurants, a gym, snack area and many other services.
- "Playbox" games room including game consoles, books and board games
- Meeting room and Bubble with free access
- Free access to hot drinks and fruits
Full social protection
Meals & Mobility
- Restaurant card of 200 euros per month (Edenred)
- Transport covered at 50% for journeys from home to office
- Sustainable mobility package
- CSE offers (reduced cinema tickets, gift vouchers, goodies, etc.)
We are an independent video game developer and publisher based in Paris and Montreal