2D Artist Animator (World of Warships)
2D Art Lead
What will you do?
- Creation of high-level detailed illustrations in different techniques
- Product visualization with post-production (in-game props, lootboxes, etc.)
- Characters animation
- Animation of the effects and the elements of the illustrations
What are we looking for?
- Confident and strong skills in using Spine for animation creation.
- Fluent drawing skills in Adobe Photoshop with the use of graphic tablet
- Understanding of basic principles of composition, lighting, colors, and perspective
- Ability to transfer objects’ form and scene’s atmosphere
- Experience creating Matte Painting
- Ability to work in a set stylistics
- Relevant portfolio
- Readiness to work in an office environment
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Rendering experience (Blender)
- Art Degree
- Gaming experience
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 15 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.
We deliver legendary online games. Globally. With passion.